On this page you will find a selection of links which might be of interest to people with connections with mindRipple. If you are looking for examples of our work, please look at the clients and projects pages.
- The GIMP
- An OpenSource tool for image manipulation, especially suitable for web graphics and other imagry mainly shown on a computer screen
- From the Blender homepage: "Blender is the first and only fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite allowing modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, realtime interactive 3D and game creation and playback with cross-platform compatibility - all in one tidy, easily and free downloadable package!"
- From the Bluefish homepage: "Bluefish is a web development application for experienced web designers and programmers. Bluefish has extended support for programming dynamic and interactive websites. Bluefish is released under the GPL licence."
- The World Wide Web Consortium
- The main governing body who develops new technologies for the web to "lead the Web to its full potential".
- Planet Sourcecode
- "The largest public source code database on the Internet", and also has many articles and tutorials in 11 languages as well as job postings for programming jobs all over the world
- The best source code editor in the opensource business. Even if what you program on it does not have to be opensource in any way, the program itself is very good and getting increasingly so. KDevelop supports C, C++, Perl, Tk/Tcl and many, many more languages.